It’s been a busy weekend, but I got some hours in at the workbench. All the major (and much of the minor) assembly work is now complete. The first coats of the camo colours are also on. I’ve taken some artistic license here because:
- There is great variation in the many Mk.VIII photographs I can Google
- I had to mix the paints anyway – an imprecise art – at least when I’m doing it.
- It’s my model. :-p
The darker green is a mix of Tamiya Flat Black, Flat Green and Semi Gloss Clear – the Flat Black is so flat I find it hard to work with. This is why it’s slightly shiny. Loads of washing, weathering, beating up and ageing to start next weekend. That will bring it all together.
Clickety-click for hi-res versions.