I only got around 4 hours at my workbench this weekend. But I did get the fuselage weathered and the whole thing matt coated. Considering the problem I had with DecalFix residue, I’m pretty happy with the result.
Sadly, this is all I can do on Nanette for now. We are moving house in a couple of months and, even though I’ve invested in metal undercarriage legs, I don’t trust it in a move. So Nanette’s been lovingly wrapped in bubblewrap and put away, probably until the Autumn.
I will be starting on the Tamiya 1/35 Chieftain with the out of production Cast Off Mk VIII resin upgrade though – armour is much easier to transport.